Under Graduate Programmes ( 4 years - Full Time)
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering (ACCREDITED BY NBA)
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ACCREDITED BY NBA)
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (ACCREDITED BY NBA)
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering (ACCREDITED BY NBA)
- B.Tech. Information Technology (ACCREDITED BY NBA)
Post graduate programmes (2 years - Full Time)
- M.E. Communication Systems
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Power Systems Engineering
The applicants for first year B.E./B.Tech. programmes should have passed +2 examination with a minimum average mark of 45% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together for General Category and 40% for BC, MBC, DNC and SC/ST.
- For first year ME admission, the applicants should have secured TANCET score in addition to a pass in the respective engineering degree examination and obtained atleast 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree.
- For first year MBA admission, the applicant should have passed in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
A valid TANCET score is required for admission under Government Quota through single window counseling.
For admission under Management Quota, please contact college office for application form and other details.
- The Tamilnadu government rules are followed in the reservation strategy for admissions.
For UG Programmes - Second Year of Study (Lateral Entry)
- Admissions are based on Diploma Qualification
- As per DOTE / Anna University norms.
Criteria and Weightage for Admission As per Anna University Norms
- Details of fee, as approved by State fee Committee, for the Institution.
- Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire programme - Once in a Year
- Estimated cost of Boarding and Lodging in Hostels with effect from 2019- 2020.
Room Rent: Rs. 22,000 per year + Rs.5,000 Admission Fee
EB & Water Charges: Rs. 11,000
Establishment Charge: Rs. 12,000
The Institution strictly adheres to the regulations laid by the UGC and complies to the changes whenever required as instructed by the UGC.